Wednesday, July 7, 2010

How To Read Literature Like A Professor (Blog 1)

When I first saw the title of the book, I thought to myself, "Oh my goodness." When I read the first few pages of this book I thought to myself, "Oh my goodness." But when I continued to read and actually thought about what the author was saying, I actually found it really interesting. I found my self agreeing with most of the stuff he said, and the examples he gave. I felt that, subconsciously, I already knew what he was saying, like it was imprinted in my brain somehow. Maybe it was just common sense,or maybe I can just easily understand authors. I quickly found this book to be an interesting, easy read. I'm glad it was chosen as a summer reading book, it will be very helpful in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment