Wednesday, July 14, 2010

1984 Part 1 Chapters 7-8 (Blog 13)

Yet again, I'm starting this chapter off, somewhat confused. I'm glad to stay I'm understanding it little by little every time I pick it up. I One thing thats really confusing me is that the author keeps referring to the past, which is supposed to be the future in the book. I feel that my blogs for this book won't be even close to the same length as the others because, there is not much too say. The plot is obviously, Big Brother is ruling the world, and the party is making everyone believe whatever they tell them. They convince people that the world is good, and their lives are great, but Winston believes it to be otherwise. He is probably going to end up finding everything out, which may or may not be the end of the book. I feel like I've seen this so many times in different movies, which is probably why it seems so boring to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment